Box Truck Catches Fire in Centre on Tuesday

There was a somewhat “Strange Occurrence” – which took place in the City of Centre Tuesday afternoon – as a Box Truck caught fire near the Cherokee Plaza.  Fortunately, units with the Centre Fire Department quickly responded to the scene – and knocked down the flames in moments.

Early indications are that the vehicles brakes overheated which lead to the fire.  That situation still remains under investigation and fortunately, no one was hurt during the incident. 

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print