Tuesday Morning Fire Update

The house fire on highway 9 south in the Blairtown Community Tuesday morning, apparently was started by and electrical outlet in the bathroom.

Centre Fire Chief Jeremy Lee tells WEIS Radio News, fire crews kept the main fire body in the bathroom. There was heavy fire damage to the bathroom with moderate damage to the adjoining bedroom. The entire structure received heat and smoke damage.

Chief Lee said Centre, Ellisville and Spring Creek Volunteer Fire Departments responded to the blaze.

There were no injuries. The occupants of the home exited the structure safely.

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print