Visit our website at https://cherokeecountypubliclibrary.org/
Find us on Facebook @ Cherokee County Public Library!
- Green Bag Lunch every third Thursday at 12:00 PM. Just bring your lunch; we’ve got drinks and desserts.
- August 19: Perfectly Pink with Sherry Blanton
The Southern Gardener of the Anniston Star & Calhoun County Master Gardener.
- The Sew Joyful Quilters will meet every Thursday from 10 AM -12 PM
- Tech Workshops with Ann Mayhall. Call 256-927-5838 to sign up.
- August 16 & 17, 9-11 AM—Facebook 2-day workshop
- August 24, 9-12 AM—iPhone & iPad
- Reading Around Book Club meets on Monday, August 2, at 11 AM
- Kids & Kin: A Statewide supportive program for anyone caring for relative’s children. Hands-on learning activities, arts & crafts, with fun for children and adults. Everyone is welcome! Contact Larinda Garrett at 334-465-0099 for more information. Meetings are from 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
- August 17: The Parenting Mistakes We All Make and Why We Repeat Them
- August 31: Sleep Regressions: What They Are & How to Handle Them
- Chair Yoga: Need a stretch? Join Linda Abernathy on the 2nd and 3rd Friday of each month from 11:45 AM – 12 PM. No special skill or clothing needed!
- Centre Career Center: Career Specialist Andre Mitchell will be at the library Tuesdays and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. for assistance with your job search needs.
- Services include resume preparation, job search assistance, WIOA eligibility, on-the-job training, etc.
- Call 256-927-5838 on Tuesdays & Fridays or 256-546-4667 on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays
- To sign in, visit ESERVICES on our website: https://cherokeecountypubliclibrary.org/
- For more information, you are welcome to call 256-927-5838 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dig into your family’s roots with com and FamilySearch.org – free, in our genealogy room! Use your free FamilySearch.org account here at the library and gain access to records that are unavailable on your home computer.
- Get free auto repair information from the ChiltonLibrary Go to our online catalog at https://cherokeecountypubliclibrary.org/ and click on the “links” tab.