NOTICE FOR BOARD MEETING
The next meeting of the Cherokee County Board of Education will be held Tuesday, August 7th (2018) at the Central Board Office, East Main Street in Centre.
That meeting will begin at 6:00pm and items on the agenda will include:
- Adopt Agenda
- Approve Minutes
- Receive May 2018 Financial Report
- ACEA Scholarship Presentation
- Review Revised Policy Manual
- Approve to Declare Electronic Gates Project at Cedar Bluff School a Public Works Project
- Approve Contract for Reroofing at Sand Rock School and Spring Garden School
- Approve Modification to Construction Contract for Various School Projects
- Personnel Action
- Approve Professional Development
- Review Job Postings
The Board usually meets on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 6:00pm at the Central Office – those meeting are open to the public.