Malfunctioning Wall Heater Leads to Fire at Rome Area Auto Dealership

Rome - Uptown Motors 2A malfunctioning wall-heater was to blame for a blaze that caused significant damage to a Rome area car dealership on Wednesday.

The fire apparently began at the wall-mounted heater and then made its way into the attic at Uptown Motors.

Firefighters say – because of the damage – it was impossible to determine exactly how the heater malfunctioned.

Fortunately, no one was hurt during the incident.

(WRGA/Coosa Valley News)

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on email
Email
Share on print
Print

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *